Sunday, January 24, 2010

We'll live a charmed life

It was late evening. The car cruises on low fuel in tank to head to a gig upstairs. "You're going to meet my favorite persons", he says. A couple of wrong turns and familiar faces away, we part space as I let him mingle with his friends, with his scene.

I don't disregard screamo as noise, even if I don't fancy it at all. I do recognize the song and music in it, but the heat and crowd gets me itching for a cigarette outside.

When I got back in, the spot I stood had a clear view of him. Him, nodding his head along with a smile on his face. That brightens my room.

He found me in the crowd and asked where I went. There are more familiar faces inside, people who remembers my name. We had dinner, we went to town, we hit the box, with vodka lime and 4 jugs of beer, singing our hearts out.

I love seeing him just look and feel happy that way. I realized it doesn't matter what happens to me and what it would take, all that matters is that I can see him happy like this.


A Lamp No. 2 by Ian Broyles via Tumblr

A kiss in the lift, a kiss in the car, a kiss when you say goodbye and leave me wanting for more.

Over cigarettes and weed
Red Ruby

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP