Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hate you, don't leave me

Keeping things in check. Idealization and devaluation in motion. I pray to not be a borderline, and hope that you're not too.

You say they're just words. They hurt more than hot iron that breaks my skin. Because unlike physical pain where you don't relive the previous pain when a new injury is inflicted, hurtful words you hurl in passing brings back memories of the other nasty things you've said before.

Just like when my mother tells my sister to never grow up, or she'll turn out to be like me, I also recall when she blames me for every mistakes that everybody does.

You harping on my personality flaws reminds me of how I can never be good enough to meet her expectations.

And I can't look at the person whose opinions matter to me, but fails to recognize that.

There are days you're so smug and arrogant, thinking you owe nobody anything. I feel like smacking you silly for that.

I'm looking into the possibility that either me or you suffering from BPD.

There's gotta be something wrong with you psychologically.

In a Hurry - Hendrik Will Photography

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP