Sunday, January 24, 2010

I need to leave you, to find me, to be with you

There are certain things I know of myself. That I'm meant for greatness and nothing less. What I'm bound to do will happen eventually. I just have to adjust my mindset and remove your negative dwellings in me.

I've got something to prove, not to anyone else but me. Which means I'm gonna have to take a back seat from this life. Maybe then you'll find a reason to respect me. Maybe then you would think that I'm worth your while. Maybe then you'd find me to be an equal.

I hate where I am. That limbo, where the mind still denies when the heart and everything else attached gives in. I hate that when I hold you close from behind as you lay sleeping, I can feel my heart breaking in fear and realization, of a thing called 'letting go' and breathlessness creeps in.

I love it when you tell me anything and everything, but hate it that you don't think of what it makes me feel.

I wanna be in the grand scheme of things, take me with you. I don't completely know my way, but I think, if you're in along for the ride with me, everything would be great.


I live in fear now everyday. Would you tell me, that you'll never let me go?

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP