Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Photographer

I miss being the photographer. I'll get all my gears lined up tomorrow. The 2 film SLRs to be picked up from the shop. The Seagull that needs a spool. The Diana that needs to roll up and get developed. The Kodak Ektar 100 that needs buying. The B&W Rollei Retro 400 that needs restocking. The expired 35mm I'd like to buy. The old blue 35mm compact that needs to get out and get some sunshine. Now I just wish I can kidnap my brother's camera and convert it into a digital infrared SLR.

Besides, playing the game is no longer fun these days, maybe I'll go back to my ultimate love affair.


0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP