Saturday, February 27, 2010

My heart is...

I waited for more than 2 hours for you
I called and texted
I went up and down the stairs
I took random strangers phones to get to you
I sit there alone
I was worried
You better be lying seriously injured somewhere
NO
I don't mean that
I'm still worried
Where are you?

This worry will turn into anger if it's just you being you
Always late and never calls

This anger is turning bitter from the crazy thoughts in my head
I know I'm a small fry in your life
A passing nobody you occasionally will entertain

I tell myself to never make trivial things an issue
But I'm drenched in tears not knowing
Are you okay?
You want me gone?
Why didn't you pick up?
You're leaving me?

Are you okay?

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP