Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's okay, I have always taken care of myself anyways

You, what did you do with *insert ex-roommate's name*?

Nothing.

You-uu tell me! It's okay.

Nothing happened between me & him.

I don't believe you. You, tell me. I'm imagining scenes in my head.

Nothing happened!



Either I'm severely paranoid, or I'm severely smart.

What did you do? With whom? When?

So, you want me to have something on the side so that we're equally at fault since you've done something right? That doesn't sound like you to care whether or not I deserve such shit.

Why do you care then?

I know you're leaving me any way.



By the way baby, you're asking the wrong question.

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP