Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wandering wonders

I wonder if you know what it feels like not being able to think about anything else but a person.

I wonder if you know it's harder to function when you wonder alone; whilst the other remains oblivious.

I wonder if you know how much it hurts to mean nothing to you.

I wonder if you'll miss me when I don't come over anymore.

I wonder if you know even the surface of the turmoil inside me when I keep it all inside fearing that I would scare you off.

I wonder if you know that I realized it doesn't matter anyway what I do, I'm still losing you despite all my fears.

I wonder if you know every time I was there or anywhere around wasting time waiting for you to show up, was only to be visible to you.

Was only so that I can tell you to your face.

I miss you, the person.

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP