Monday, March 22, 2010

Utter disappointment

Kings of Convenience was at Cloth & Clef yesterday.

I arrived too late.

Screw family time.


I told his friend to tell him that KoC was at C&C. He went to gamble for the ticket. And didn't even get it for me. As a friend, I'm very disappointed in him.

He knows. He remembers better than me. Yet he thoughtlessly did so. Should I or shouldn't I believe that he has little regard for me?

And to not feel guilty?

Like I said, I deal with my turmoil alone. Lately, I couldn't eat. I couldn't function well if my eyes are red and swelling from tears most of the time. I couldn't think. I couldn't care about anything else and I'm ashamed of it.

I thought you would be happy if I am happy too?

Why are you(or the lack of you that I love) becoming the source of my unhappiness these days?

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP