Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tony Takitani


Why are we going back to our hedonistic ways?

It's not human to not be jealous. I'm not jealous.

I miss home today. Today I'll be at MY home. Watching Tony Takitani and enjoy my bed.

We're behaving like a couple in love. When we're just two sinners meeting each others' match, and melting in each others' warmth.

Next time I pick you up, we'll lie down on the roof of my car and gaze at the stars.

You're louder in bed these days. More frantic, more physical and the way you just fucking moan out my name, over and over again, drives me insane.

Don't stop.

Do you think we'll ever get bored with each other?

Akannnn.

I'm not feeling that yet.

=)

You, I think the tequila made me horny.

You're always horny.

I like it how you're always pulling me into you. The things you say, things I wouldn't normally believe about myself.

How you kiss me a few moments longer than I thought you would.




You think he'll be angry if he sees what we're doing?

0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP