Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. - Anais Nin


Today, he fulfilled his first ever promise to me. Almost 2 years after it was made.

"What is happiness but the simple harmonies between Man and the live he leads?"

It was only 2 years. Not long enough to be anything one can't live without. But you feel like a treasured, charmed old classic, Love. It's like I knew you since forever. It's like it will only know to find you, to reach for you.

Dust dust.

Not now.

One day. Delusional much? Let me live on hope sugar.



That was the only piece of paper I have of us. Of my existence acknowledged by you in writing. Of my name written by your hands. All these while I am just, Perempuan.



0 comments:

Vermouth & Viola

The bitter lining the strings.

Yesterday and tomorrow are nothing but what makes today matters.

Don't justify. I'm way past that.

Twitterific of Me

Too late to die young

Too late to die young
you throw a coin, into the sea, and shout out “please come back to me”

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP